Infoblox to host IPv6 "How to" webinar
World IPv6 Launch will be here June 6. If you haven't heard of it, this is the day where several large companies that have an Internet presence (Google, Yahoo, Facebook, etc.) will permanently enable IPv6 for their online services.
The following day, June 7, Infoblox is featuring an IPv6 webinar with host Cricket Liu. This webinar will focus on the following topics:
- Determining how much IPv6 address space you’ll need
- Requesting IPv6 address space from an RIR or your ISP
- Ordering IPv6 connectivity from an ISP
- Configuring your firewall and border router
- Configuring your DNS server, mail server and web server to work over IPv6
- Troubleshooting, special considerations and “gotchas” involved in these steps
To learn more about this event and to sign up, check out the official announcement here.